Monday 7 November 2016

Pokemon











Pokemon
As we drove to the gaming shop, I was thinking of all the rare pokemon I might get. I definitely wanted Mew, the legendary cat pokemon, but what if they had sold out? They had sent out an advert to everyone in the neighbourhood saying they had Pikachu, Mew and Squirtle. I had finally convinced mum to bring me here to get them. 


As we neared the shop, I was hoping like crazy they were still there. I entered the gaming shop. The small golden bell on the door rang like the cheep of a frightened baby bird. Excitedly, I ran right over to the pokemon section. There was one Pikachu left, two Squirtle and no Mews. I stared gloomily at the empty shelf. 


A bag flew over my head, darkness screwed the light and dimmed it till it Was ‘floating’ in pitch black. I had an aching pain in my left knee and I stumbled around to find the same fabric lining.


I was in a bag!
Light came pouring back in, my eyes ached from the sudden change of lighting. Mum’s friendly face face greeted me.
She said, “A kidnapper tried to snatch you but they heard him leave because of the bell. He was chased down and now is in custody.”


For once I was relieved for that annoying bell. I will never complain about the screaming bell when I enter the gaming shop on the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Touch

Whoosh. I sprinted through the line. I heard someone call toc- but than realised they didn't get it and I was off Like a rocket. Burnham...